Read it below!
1. Create benefit intensifiers for your list of ad copy
benefits. Example, The Benefit: "Save More Time",
The Benefit's Intensifier: "Never Seen Before".
2. Use a little humor in your ad copy. It could be the
little extra motive you need to close a sale. People
are usually persuaded easier if they're in a good mood.
3. Ask your visitors questions that induce thoughts,
feelings, memories and emotions that will influence
them to buy.
4. Tell your visitors what their friends or family
will probably think when they buy your product.
People care about what other people think of them.
5. Use blue, underlined text links. People have been
branded that blue, underlined text are links. You do
not want to lose visitors by using a different color.
6. Consider outsourcing part of your work load to a
virtual assistant. You won't have to pay the extra
employee costs and you can save precious time.
7. Increase your traffic by holding a free teleclass.
You can refer people to your web site for more
8. Add an extra profit stream by selling the reprint
rights to your web site content. It could be articles,
e-books, reports, etc.
9. Spy on your competitors by buying their products.
You'll find out about their customer service, follow
up marketing, up sell offers, etc.
10. Allow your visitors to assume you are a large
corporation. Use professional web design, graphics,
content, customer service, etc.